The ideal candidate must have great communication and analytical skills, be a self-starter, outgoing and personable with an ability to interact with clients.
- Prepares entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Complies with federal and provincial financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Job Type: Full – time Accountant
Job Location: Downtown Vancouver
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience Requirements: 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
Attributes & Skills: Understanding of accounting processes, well-developed computer skills, Strong proficiency in Word and Excel, detail oriented, excellent organization skills, team-oriented approach with the ability to work independently, strong data entry skills, ability to work under pressure and problem-solving abilities.
Start Date: ASAP
Language Required: English
If you would like to become part of our team, please forward your Resume and Motivation letter for consideration to email@example.com.